Don’t you just want to hear some good news with all that’s going on today? I do. So, I decided all by myself with my heavenly partner, The son of God Almighty, I would just write a few things for you to remember:
1. You are secure in God’s Love in Christ Jesus. He is resurrected and enthroned on the right of God the Father making intercession on our behalf.
2. We are secure in God’s Love against all who would accuse us of anything.ADVERTISEMENT
3. That charges brought against you, won’t stick, because in Christ Jesus you are His sheep and you will only follow His voice.
4. He is our protector.
5. He is our avenger. He will take care of “the enemy” and his egregious vessels.
6. Jesus Christ is the lawyer in the court room. He is the prosecutor and the defense attorney, even on the streets.
7. Nothing can separate you from the Love of Christ.
8. He is the seeker and the finder; the hunter and the gatherer; the restorer and the healer of all wounds, emotional and physical: past and present.
9. He is the problem solver….knows the answer before you even ask. Enter into His rest.
10. Through God’s ever present love, we can never be separated from Him from the nature of things and their operations.
11. He is our security against operating in self-will if we listen for His voice.
He is “THE SAVIOUR.”
12. Wait on HIM.
Jeanette Grattan Parker Ph. D-Founder-Superintendent Todays Fresh Start Charter School www.todaysfreshstart.org (323)293-9826 4514 Crenshaw Blvd. Los Angeles, California 90043: firstname.lastname@example.org Weekly Columnist for LA Sentinel News & LA South Chamber of Commerce email@example.com articles copyright October 18, 2020 all rights reserved© “Inquiring Minds Want To Know” ©website askdrjeanetteparker.com “©The Father Famine” “Ask Dr. Jeanette”™
Success On “The Way”
Ask Dr. Jeanette Parker™
The post The Verdict Is In. What Is It? NOT GUILTY! ALL CHARGES DISMISSED! appeared first on Los Angeles Sentinel.